5.24.2012

It's a Blog!

As I age I feel that time begins to move with greater haste than before. So it's no surprise that I feel my summer escaping rapidly, despite that it's only May. The pressure I feel for time doesn't compliment my lofty to-do list, including:

1. Create a cohesive clothing line (Just a casual clothing line. Like, seriously? What am I thinking?)
2. Start and finish studying for the GRE
3. Prepare for my sorority's recruitment
4. Rock a stellar internships with Teach for America in Houston, Texas

See? I told you it was lofty.

I have been asked to keep my friends informed on the progression of my to-do list and all of my accompanying experiences, and here you have it! A blog. A long anticipated, extremely overdue blog. One where I can share all my hand-sewn garments, DIY projects, internet finds, and of course my own personal accounts of my summer and so on. My fidelity to this blog may be spotty and the topics I post about may be inconsistent. You've been warned.

When I presented the idea of starting a blog to my academic advisor, Professor Skinner, he said "Yeah! You should definitely do that! That way it's not personal, looses all formality, and has no obligation." How lucky are you, reader? You have the privilege of knowing all of my business without any commitment.

Very lucky, indeed.

JW


Cranking out GRE studying over some Jittery Joe's. Coffee can even make bad things into good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment